Wednesday 22 July 2015

DIY: School Planner




Hey guys,

So recently I have been buying some school supplies ready for next year. This year I get to have my own planner so I thought I would personalise it and have some fun! I know a lo of schools don't allow this, but the same technique can be applied to any type of stationary: folders, notebooks etc.


Firstly, you need to choose a colour theme. I chose grey and pink because they are my favourite combination of colours. So I looked for images of my favourite things in these colours and put them onto a power point.
I printed this, cut out the images and arranged them on the diary.
I then glued the images down how I wanted.







Then I made the page bookmark. I did this by tying a piece of string half way along, around the cover of the diary. Then the piece left to hang down, I highlighted in the matching colour. Then I got a sticky label, wrote what I wanted on it, and folded it in half around the edge of the string.





Then I chose a coloured piece of washy tape. I got grey to match my theme. I placed two layers of this over the string to hide it and make it look neater.




Then I covered it in sticky- back plastic so that it was waterproof and would be more durable.



Thanks for reading


Styleblogxx



No comments:

Post a Comment