Wednesday 4 March 2015

What's in my (new) bag!


Hi guys,

 

So I recently bit the bullet and bought a new bag! I was in desperate need of a new one as my old one was a blue Cath Kidston one I had, had for 5 years! I think i was due an updated one! I really wanted a black cross-body style and I found the perfect one in Topshop.

 


 

It is a black  structured bag with rose gold detailing, which makes me love it even more! It has a gorgeous strap with a rose gold chain and a zip in the same colour. It was £30 but I had a voucher, and it seems as though it will be very long-lasting.

 


 

Inside it is very spacious and can fit everything in that I need, without being heavy or bulky.

 


 

So lets get into what I keep inside. This is what I would carry with me on a day out shopping or something like that where I do not need much with me!

 


So first is my phone and the case was a birthday present from my friend, Henna. It is a zoella, snap on phone case in black.

 


 

Next is my purse which is from Cath kids ton and I have had it for years! I love it, although it is quite big, but that means it is easy to locate in your bag! I know these are quite expensive but mine has lasted so long and it doesn’t have a single scratch on it!


 

Next is my makeup bag with some essentials to keep me going throughout the day. The bag is from a small shop, but similar ones can be found in sass and belle and Cath Kidston. I use it because it is small and can be scrunched up to fit in my bag!

 


 

The first thing I keep in my makeup bag is my favourite brush the real techniques buffing brush. This is so good for everything and is really handy for on the go use!

 


 

Then I always carry my MAC studio fix powder because it has a large mirror and is great to patch up with throughout the day. I love this so much!

 


 

Then I carry with me, the mascara I am using that day and at the moment it is the roller lash mascara. It is great and gives curl, length and volume. If you haven’t already, I would recommend trying this out!

 


 

Finally, I always carry around a tinted lip balm. I usually use the cherry baby lips but Nivia have now brought out some coloured lip balms, and I’m obsessed! I have always loved Nivia lip balms because they are so moisturising and this one is no exception. The watermelon flavour gives a pink sheen that is so natural and shin, and smells delicious!

 

Thanks for reading

 

Styleblog xx

No comments:

Post a Comment