Sunday 8 February 2015

Natural school makeup

Hi everyone,

Today I am writing about what products I use on a daily basis for school, or just days when you don't want to wear makeup, but you are going out somewhere where you will be seen by other humans!


 The first thing I always use is concealer. This makes you look awake and instantly refreshes your face! I love the collection lasting perfection concealer because it has a very full coverage and lasts all day, which is great for school. To hold it all in place I usually use the stay matte powder from Rimmel.


For foundation I don't usually like using a full coverage liquid foundation as I don't have much time in the morning, and I don't like having to powder my face during the day. For school I like the feeling of barely any makeup, but I do like to put something on as it makes me feel more awake and ready. Therefore the bare minerals mineral foundation is perfect! I quickly buff this into my skin and it lasts for quite a long time. I also use the mineral veil as a setting powder to help everything last a bit longer!


After this I quickly do my brows, just because mine are quite sparse and I feel like it makes me look a lot more ready! I love to use the Soap and glory brow archery. This is a new purchase and I am loving it. I use the pencil for my whole brow, and the tint on the tail to add some definition.


For my eyes, I don't do eyeliner on my lid because I don't have time and I don't feel that it's necessary for school. However I do like to do a line on my tight line because you cannot tell you are wearing eyeliner, but it adds definition to your eyes and is quick to apply. I love the soap and glory kohl liner because it is soft and so easy to apply.


After this, I curl my eyelashes and apply mascara. I use the maybelline the falsies mascara as it creates a really natural look and stays on your lashes all day, so for school it is great. However, if you like a full lash affect this is not the one for you!


Finally, I use my cherry baby lips as this adds a red sheen to my lips, hydrates and makes them look healthy.

All these products are very quick to apply and are what I use on a daily basis. 

Thanks for reading.

Styleblog xx



No comments:

Post a Comment