Saturday 24 January 2015

My unhealthy obsession with shopping!

If your reading this I am genuinely surprised!

So I've always enjoyed shopping. Ever since I was little I would hate going out and not buying anything. It felt unsuccessful and a waste of time. But when I did but something it felt awsome! I guess this is where my obsession began! 
In the past year I have really gotten into makeup. This is now my favourite thing to shop for because there is always something I want! The thing is makeup is expensive. And I crave it! Not a good combination! But it makes me so happy when I buy a new product, that I suck it up and splash out... All the time!
  It has got to a point where, whenever I want to go out, I want to shop! 
Am I the only one who feels sad when I don't buy anything! This is worrying! 

Thanks for reading!

Styleblog xx

No comments:

Post a Comment